This 12-week workshop focuses on overcoming obstacles and opening channels of creativity. Together we will work through the Artist’s Way course as outlined in the book – and do so much than that! This workshop series also includes powerful weekly exercises and activities in the Expressive Arts to deepen and enhance the transformative experience of The Artist’s Way.
Lead by a team of Expressive Arts Therapists, this workshop will take you on a journey to reawaken your stifled or latent creativity and get you inspired in many facets of life.
Join This Artist’s Way Workshop Series if You:
- Want a creative boost
- Feel blocked in your expression
- Desire authentic connection with others
- Want to get more in touch with yourself
- Have tried the Artist’s Way before, but had difficulty completing it on your own
- Have wanted to do the Artist’s Way for a long time, but have never dedicated the time
- Are curious about the Expressive Arts and the transformative power of creative therapies
Location: ICON Centre – #7 – 2910 Commercial Drive, Vancouver, BC
Cost: $385.00 / $310.00 for students and seniors. Tickets available at Eventbrite
* Includes all materials and workbook pages.
* Please purchase The Artist’s Way book ahead of time from. You will also need a journal to do the Morning Pages exercises.